These reinforced trench covers are molded from a single piece of glass-reinforced composite that are much lighter than traditional steel plates, yet are tested to a distributed vehicle weight of up to 4,410 lbs.
- Enhance the safety of contractors, pedestrians and vehicles during utility, cabling and maintenance projects
- Designed to be easier and safer to lift into place than steel plates and more stable and durable than plywood
- Ribbed framework on the underside provides added strength
- Slip-resistant surface and chamfered edges make the covers safe for pedestrians
- Come in a range of designs to suit a customer’s specific requirements, including a wider size suitable for driveway access
- Products can be ordered in corporate colors and embossed with a company’s name and logo