Verdegro’s BLADE TMA stows completely vertically on the back of the truck, providing the entire length of the bed to transport cones and barrels when the attenuator is not in use.
- Measures 12 ft. 11 in. in height when stowed and 19 ft. 4 in. in length and 7-ft. 6.7-in. wide when deployed
- Nearly as wide as most truck bodies, minimizing risk of impact to corners of the vehicle
- Nuisance bar designed to take a hit of up to 15 mph, while steel water board it's mounted on forces energy of impact to the center
- Two H-beams slide back to absorb impact
- Steel truck stopper dissipates all remaining kinetic energy in event of a very impactful crash
- Completely modular design means only damaged parts need to be replaced if crash is not severe
- MASH tested and approved