The Vortex Edge Plus next-generation, portable, desktop simulator has a lightweight design that enables it to be easily transported in carrying cases and set up in minutes.
- Suited for classroom or on the go training and can be used to quickly assess the skill level of new operators
- Runs the Excavator, Backhoe, Dozer, Wheel Loader, Motor Grader, Luffing Tower Crane, Flat-top Tower Crane, Mobile Crane, Crawler Crane, Forwarder and Harvester equipment training packs
- Hardware includes a laptop, monitor, industrial-grade joysticks, pedals and a steering wheel to support specific earthmoving equipment
- Runs on the same engineering-grade software that powers the fully immersive Vortex Advantage simulators
- All simulated machine components behave as they do in the real world
- Optional Instructor Operating Station (IOS) for instructor-led training
- Can connect to other Vortex simulators for collaborative crew training