The BonWay division of Bon Tool Co. has expanded its decorative concrete product line with four new Decorative Concrete Border Kits and a 4-piece Border Stamp Set. These new border imprinting tools provide alternatives to the urethane border mats already available from Bon.
- The Border Kits each include a Stamping Roller and a matching Border Mat to quickly and easily install patterned borders.
- The rollers are 8” or 9” wide and offer a simple way to incorporated linear features to decorative concrete jobs and provide a custom look even for curved areas.
- With the rollers, borders can be rolled out by one person, saving time and money.
- Four border patterns are available: 8” Cut Slate; 8” Worn Brick; 9” Old World Soldier; 9” Old Stone Tile.
- The rollers are equipped with brackets that attach to threaded Bull Float Handles (Bon Part #12-115).
- Bon’s new Border Stamp Set is available in the classic and popular Worn Brick Soldier Course pattern.
- The set of 4 mats is each sized 25” x 8”, and stamps the exact same pattern.
- Three of the mats are standard rigid and one “floppy” in the set is more flexible for easier use against obstacles.