Split drive anchors are ideal for use in solid concrete. They are made with either a round head or a flat countersunk head. The flat head split drive anchors are used in applications in which wood is fastened to concrete; the round head split drive anchors are best suited for applications in which the anchor head will sit above the surface of the item being attached.
- Tamperproof - anchor cannot be removed, which provides security for item being attached
- Zinc Plated - provides rust resistance for dry applications
- For Concrete Only - quick, easy, strong fastening into solid concrete
- No Special Tools Needed - simply drill the hole drive with a hammer
- One Diameter - provides an uncomplicated choice
- Wide Range of Lengths - most effective fastener can be chosen for each specific application