The 6.6-lb. TE 3-C SDS+ rotary hammer delivers consistent and reliable performance for drilling small diameter ranges, as well as light-duty chiseling applications.
- Can be used for drilling and hammer drilling in concrete and masonry, corrective and light channel chiseling in concrete and masonry, as well as rotary-only drilling
- Delivers 3,000 rpm and its hammer-mode produces 5,160 bpm with 1.8 ft.-lbf. of impact energy
- Optimum drilling range of up to 5/8 in. and a maximum diameter drilling range up to 1 1/8 in.
- Includes an SDS+chuck and user-friendly select switch
- Dust removal system options include the DRS-S shroud that attaches to the depth gauge, hollow drill bit and DCD dust collector
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hilti TE 3-C SDS+ Rotary Hammer