Milwaukee Tool has breathed new life into a core category of tools for commercial and residential concrete finishers with the introduction of REDSTICK Concrete Levels. Built for concrete, the new levels offer an industry-first, 3-in-1 solution for a variety of screeding and smoothing applications with a magnesium base and overall design that is easy to clean after the messiest concrete jobs.
- Critical to the REDSTICK Concrete Levels’ durability is a magnesium core that eliminates common frame deformations seen in box levels, ensuring these tools will last through the most demanding concrete jobs.The reinforced frame also creates a more secure and protected vial setting to protect accuracy and prevent damage or loosening.
- For the very best readability and visual accuracy, the new Concrete Levels feature SHARPSITE Vial Technology. Black bands on the vials create high contrast edges that make the magnified bubble easier to read and deliver precision-grade accuracy especially when users need to easily find pitch of 1/8, 1/4, 1% and 2% during critical applications such as water run-off for sidewalks, driveways, and curbs.
- The SHARPSITE vials are engineered with high-impact acrylic which delivers 10X more durability than the standard competitive block vials and protects the accuracy over the life of the level. .
- To address situations when users need to screed and smooth in difficult positions, the new Concrete Levels has been designed with a unique ergonomic keyhole shape that is easy to use and control. A precision milled measuring surfaces on the bottom guarantees accuracy.
- All new REDSTICK Concrete Levels are designed to meet the needs on the jobsite and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty as well as a Lifetime Accuracy Guarantee.
- MLCON24 - 24” REDSTICK Concrete Screed Level
- MLCON48 - 48” REDSTICK Concrete Screed Level
- MLCON72 - 72” REDSTICK Concrete Screed Level