ARDIFLO provides Floor Leveling Options to match the unique challenges of today’s jobsites.
- For smaller jobs, the ROVER enables a single installer to mix, deliver and pour up to three bags in a single process.
- For the biggest jobs, at 24,000 to 33,000 pounds pumped per hour, the POWERFLO High-Capacity Pump Trailer can level a 100,000 square-foot project in less than six hours.
- For every job in between, a selection of models of the AMP or CUBE can deliver the precise capacity and convenience needed for each project.
- The POWERFLO delivers time and cost savings at the rate of up to 33,000 lbs. or 660 bags per hour.
- Installers can level at a rate of 16,500 sq.ft. at 1/4” per hour.
- ARDEX High-Capacity Self-Leveling Underlayments are designed for the ARDEX POWERFLO High-Capacity Pump Trailer. These blends of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements are able to handle the challenge of delivery through the high-speed, long distance requirements.
- ARDEX HC 100 and HC 100R provide a durable, flat, smooth floor surface and are available in the 2,200-pound Super Sack.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about ARDIFLO Offers Floor Leveling Options