Allen announced the debut of their new HDX605 Riding Trowel. The HDX605 is a hydraulically controlled, eight foot class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a 57 hp Kubota gasoline engine.
The HDX605 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with cruise control, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a 13-gal. fuel tank to extend run times. Hydraulic pumps are specified to help maintain torque at high rotor speeds to improve for panning and finishing operations.
HDX605 standard features include:
- Kubota WG1605 57 hp gasoline engine
- Cruise control
- Electric (Joystick mounted) single- or dual-pitch capable
- Rotor speeds up to 160 RPM
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 46-in. rotors with five bladed spiders