According to Multiquip, the 180-lb. MQ Whiteman J3036H55 power trowel is the first to allow contractors to convert between 36- and 30-in. guard-ring diameters to fit job requirements. A unique, sectional, ABS plastic rotating guard ring enables it to finish easily against walls, risers and work in confined areas and can be adjusted on site by exchanging components and trowel blades.
- Operating size is suited for general concrete finishing, while its compact design enables finishing edges and around risers even in confined areas
- Features a four-blade spider assembly with centrifugal clutch and a rotor speed of 60 to 115 rpm
- Easy starting 4.8-hp Honda GX160 engine
- Large oil-capacity gearbox
- Available with a QuickPitch or knob-style pitch control
- Standard SXH or optional QXH QuickPitch handle available