The SP446 Walk-Behind Trowel comes equipped with a variable torque converter clutch allowing for low-speed torque and high-speed finishing. With an efficient helical gearbox, this heavy-duty, high-speed Walk-Behind can tackle the most demanding of projects. The SP446 is also equipped with a plow handle design for the operator’s ease when pitching the blades to an all-new height of 28-30 degrees.
- A 13 hp Honda GX390 gasoline engine
- 46-in. rotor diameter
- Rotor speeds up to 225 rpm for greater job site efficiency
- Easy to use plow handle design when pitching the blades
- Lifting point for easier transfer
- Efficient helical gearbox
- Heavy-duty frame