MBW introduces a heavy weight high speed trowel for finishing of concrete under adverse conditions. Model 465199 is a 46” diameter machine powered by a GX390 Honda engine factory set to 3,400 engine RPM.
- The machine weighs 275 lbs.
- Offers a rotor speed range of 35 to 180 rpm
- Available with either conventional twist adjusting or Constant Force Pitch handles
- MBW Walk-Behind Power Trowels feature heavy bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms
- MBW says, the handles are up to 6" longer than most competitors for greater leverage and are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably
- MBW offers 24”, 36” and 46” trowels.
Companies in this article
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MBW Heavy Weight High Speed Power Trowel