ULMA Form Works, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of concrete forming and shoring equipment, has announced the introduction of a new and versatile 20,000 pound per frame shoring system called MEGAFRAME. The MEGAFRAME System is a 10,000 pound per leg galvanized steel frame handset shoring system. MEGAFRAME has been designed to work most efficiently on a great variety of construction projects found in North America.
- The frames are available in two widths, 2 ft ft- and 4 ft., and three heights, 4-, 5- and 6-ft.
- Screw legs have 20 inches of adjustment and cross braces are offered in a number of lengths to shore almost any kind of slab formwork geometry.
- The frames have tie-off plates to promote safety and jet locks to increase productivity.
MEGAFRAME is ideal for use on projects where:
- There are high-floor or high shoring height applications such as in building lobbies, mechanical floors, water storage tanks and bridges.
- Irregular-shaped areas where grid shoring systems are not practical.
- Variable shoring heights with drop beams, mezzanine levels and column capitals.