The SG7 surface grinder from General Equipment Company is designed to accommodate a wide variety of surface preparation applications with unmatched productivity and versatility. The SG7 is ideal for removing paint, thin set, adhesives, mastics and other floor coatings. Furthermore, matched with General’s Pro Polish system, the SG7 becomes a low-cost, yet highly productive solution for smaller concrete polishing applications.
- The machine is ergonomically designed to allow the operator to work in a fully upright position, greatly reducing the potential for lower back pain and other occupational-related health issues.
- The operator’s handle provides for vertical height adjustment and can be utilized from either side of the machine, further enhancing ease of use and operator comfort.
- Small footprint and low, 55-pound (25 kg) machine weight make the SG7 easy to lift and transport, fitting in almost any type or size of vehicle.
- Power is provided by a high-speed polisher capable of operating under higher amperage loads while utilizing a wide variety of available seven-inch (178 mm) diameter diamond segment discs.
- Dual gas shocks dampen grinding forces and help to produce level surfaces.
- Comes standard with a cool-to-the-touch LED working light, which increases productivity in low light areas.
- Other standard features include full-swivel, non-marking caster wheels and a combination 1-3/8-inch (35 mm) and 2-inch (51 mm) diameter vacuum connection port for applications that require dust control.