Made of steel and designed for high productivity in large areas, the SC 700 has three grinding heads, which spin in a counter-rotating configuration for increased efficiency and smooth operation.
- Bluetooth radio control system for controlling motion and grinding speed
- Heavy-duty remote control unit allows the operator to move the machine in any direction, and maneuver with precision in tight areas
- 28 in. grinding footprint is perfect for midsize commercial applications
- A battery backup system built in to the machine
- Motor power: 7,5 kW / 11 kW (15 hP)
- Voltage: 3 x 400V / 3 x 230V
- Current: 16 Amp
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Speed: 300-900/min / 500-1100/min
- Grind discs: 3x9,4 in.
- Grinding width: 28 in.
- Weight: 1,014 lbs.
- Water velvet inlet: Standard
- Water tank: Optimal feature
- Radio controlled: Standard, 24V
- Radio frequency: 2,4 GHz (Bluetooth)
- Batteries, remote control: NiHM
- Battery backup for transport: standard
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Scan Combiflex 700RC