Bobcat has announced the plans for its exhibit at North America's largest construction tradeshow. CONEXPO will take place in March in Las Vegas.
According to the company, it plans to display it's latest product innovations and technologies at the shoe. Bobcat reported:
“Our groundbreaking legacy as the inventors of the compact equipment industry is just the start of our story. Our company growth since then is unparalleled, from our innovations in electrification and digital technologies to our enhanced core product portfolio,” said Mike Ballweber, president of Doosan Bobcat North America. “It is a transformative time for our company and our brand, and we are ready to unveil our newest concept machines and share some exciting news about the expansion of our brand at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023.”
Along with the introduction of new products and solutions, Bobcat will also have several recently-launched products on display at the show, as well as longtime models. Equipment on display will also include optional accessories and new and innovative attachment offerings. The booth will feature:
Compact Track and Skid-Steer Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Telehandlers
- T7X all-electric compact track loader
- T86 compact track loader and S86 skid-steer loader
- S650 skid-steer loader
- Battery-electric excavators, including the E10e, E19e and E32e
- Limited Edition Platinum Machines: T76 Platinum compact track loader and E42 Platinum compact excavator. See the newest Platinum machines from Bobcat with the addition of the E42 compact excavator as part of its 2023 offering.
- E145 large excavator
- E60 compact excavator with intelligent controls
- TL519 telehandler
- L95 compact wheel loader: Bobcat is previewing its newest and most powerful compact wheel loader yet. The L95 offers the largest bucket size, increased lift performance, 74 hp and travel speeds up to 25 mph. Available in 2024, get a first look at this new machine at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023.
Grounds Maintenance Equipment
- L28 small articulated loader
- MT100 mini track loader
- UW56 Toolcat utility work machine
- UV34XL utility vehicle
- CT2025 compact tractor
- ZT7000 zero-turn mower
- Super Flow Attachments: Super Flow Drum Mulcher, Super Flow Snowblower and Super Flow Planer
- Brushcat Rotary Cutter: New 54-inch attachment
- Severe Duty Bucket: Newly fitted with ESCO teeth and shanks for increased durability and operator uptime
- SP13 Box Spreader for Bobcat Toolcat and UTV products
- Soil & Asphalt Spreader
- Snow Pusher Pro
- Portable air compressors
- Portable generators
There are several in-booth activities planned during the show, as well. .
- Groundbreaker Rumble: Groundbreaker Rumble puts operators on virtual jobsites with challenges and tasks to accomplish. Lace up the boots of an equipment operator and utilize a fleet of Bobcat equipment to tackle the game’s toughest challenges. Put your skills to the test by selecting your Bobcat equipment and attachments to complete challenges in this arcade-style game. Levels can be replayed to try different strategies or machinery to claim a better score. While the video game is still under development, show attendees can get a sneak peek and experience it firsthand.
- On-stage Presentations: Bobcat leaders, partners and ambassadors will take to the Bobcat in-booth stage on several topics, including company updates, machine performance, electrification, autonomous operation, community involvement, and the Bobcat brand.