Hitachi Construction Machinery Americas Inc. has announced its plans for CONEXPO, the largest construction tradeshow in North America, which takes place in March in Las Vegas. The company plans to exhibit construction machines, technology and other solutions with 45,0000 square feet of space at the show, at two booths: W43321 in the West Hall and booth F8813 in the Festival Grounds.
Hitachi construction experts will discuss alternative power solutions, improving efficiency on the jobsite and reducing waste.
New equipment, such as the never-before-seen in North America ZX55U-6EB electric compact excavator that is emission-free and produces low-noise equipment, will be on display.
Attendees visiting the Hitachi Construction Machinery Americas Inc. booth will experience:
- 20 full-size construction excavators equipped with the latest technologies
- 6 compact excavators with ergonomic enhancements
- A compact wheel loader designed for maximum operator comfort
- Mining simulators to test operator skills
- Large mining bucket with interactive life-sized rocks for photo opportunities
- Theatre video wall to broadcast recurring performances
- Educational sessions led by Hitachi experts
- Expanded Consite technology
- Dynamic machine and graphic panels
- Financial consultations from ZAXIS Finance
- Luxurious hospitality areas including an outdoor SEE WHAT’S NEXT lounge