The Fleet Intelligence mobile app is a companion to the Foresight Intelligence Fleet Intelligence heavy equipment management product. App users can manage their mixed fleets from anywhere with access to machine details including hours, odometer readings, machine name and serial number. According to Andre Toone, Senior Solutions Consultant at Foresight Intelligence, “Heavy equipment fleet managers use the app to protect their assets, maximize utilization, increase uptime and more.”
“Fleet managers are frequently out of the office and need access to the critical, real-time information that Fleet Intelligence provides,” says Dale Hanna, Foresight Intelligence CEO. “The new app will allow them to manager their heavy equipment fleet seamlessly whether they are at their desk or on the go.”
The app uses telematics to identify low utilization machines, automate maintenance schedules and analyze fleets by job, timeframe, foreman, location and more. Automated maintenance scheduling by day, engine hours or miles in absolute or relative intervals is available in the Platinum package.
The easy-to-read map feature displays any telematics-enabled equipment in the fleet. You can also view map layers including the combined view, DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code), alert view, inspection view and more. Or, filter the map to show under utilized machines.
- Geofence, tamper and curfew alerts
- Machine utilization details organized by job, fuel usage and hours
- Diagnostic Trouble Code and oil scan alerts
- Dynamic geolayer allows user to change criteria directly on the map
- Customizable inspection forms to inspect any brand or type of machine
- Foreman Insights module
- Driver Behavior module
- Team Intelligence module uses time card entries to manage job costs, billing, payroll and more
- See FI Inspect inspection results in real time
- Track, manage and share ELD records
- Export data to Excel any time