Manage relationships and sales from your phone when you’re not in the office with the Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) mobile CRM app made for G Suite. Copper syncs with Google’s Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive and Team Drive.
Part of Copper’s platform includes email templates. These ready-to-use emails help users answer frequent questions, greet new customers and promote your services with just one click. Users can also create standardized email templates with merge tags to send one personalized message to multiple recipients.
Copper’s mobile CRM is available in three plan packages. The Basic plan can be used for up to three users and starts at $19 per user per month. The Professional plan – Copper’s most popular plan – is available for $49 per user per month. Both the Basic and Professional plans have a limited number of email templates and bulk email sends The Business plan is $119 per user per month and allows for unlimited bulk email sends and email templates.
- Notes automatically sync across all devices
- Automated workflow
- Logs all calls with ability to leave comments
- To-do lists keeps track of all tasks
- Customizable pipelines to visualize deal progress
- Dropbox and Box integrations
- Real-time updates on leads and opportunities in one centralized Slack channel
- Sales forecast reports display potential revenue by expected close date