The X-53x Automatic Excavator system allows operators to automatically control the digging depth and bucket angle. The operator can import design files or create a custom design from the cab of the excavator using the bucket to take topo shots. The bucket follows complex designs by simply pulling back on the left joystick.
- Operators cut grade faster and more accurately, and it increases safety by removing the grade checker from the trench
- Can also add support for boom automation in tiltrotator applications
- Calibration method relies on a total station for reference, and the AI controller determines hydraulic settings automatically based on its calibration routine
- Legacy 2D and 3D systems can be upgraded to fully automatic excavation
- Modular hardware makes upgrading to automation easy and more cost-effective