The NAFA Fleet Information Management Guide provides a thorough review of the fundamentals of fleet information management, including fleet information management systems, and reviews fleet system selection and technology options to consider.
Written by a team of fleet management experts and veteran fleet professionals, the guide will provide you information so you can:
- navigate with relative ease through myriad technology options, configurations, and jargon
- provide key selection criteria and evaluate responses to your RFP
- become better equipped to speak with IT, purchasing/procurement, and upper management
- avoid "data analysis paralysis"
- balance stakeholders' expectations and provide the right level of information to key stakeholders.
The 203-page report is $99 for NAFA members and $139 for nonmembers.
NAFA is a non-profit association for professionals who manage fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for organizations across the globe. NAFA’s Full and Associate Members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance and repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 3.5 million vehicles including in excess of 1.1 million trucks of which 350 thousand are medium- and heavy-duty trucks.