This updated GPS Spider software for GNSS networks and reference stations provides for greater redundancy, reliability and availability.
- Can operate with a secondary backup communication line (channel) that can be automatically used as fallback in case a primary line fails
- Can also be set up a secondary receiver with independent communication
- Enhanced communication channel status reporting
- Raw data quality control expanded to fully support quality checking of all incoming raw data streams and also independently apply limit checks for GLONASS data
- 100% increase in the number of stations the software can manage and process using a single computer
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about GPS Spider Version 2.3.0