Proximity Trace provides active feedback to the worker in the form of a visual and audible alarm to notify when they need to adjust to a proper social distance, plus passive collection of worker interactions for digital contact tracing should an individual test positive for COVID-19.
- Eases compliance with social distancing guidelines
- Accelerates the process for further containment and isolation in the event a worker is diagnosed with the virus
- TraceTag affixed to hardhat or worn on a lanyard and will emit a real-time alert when workers are in close proximity
- Gateways collect worker interactions including duration
- Self-service contact tracing reports for download
- Not dependent on client WiFi or internet
- No GPS or off-site tracking and no location data