The Contextual Mobile Device Management platform automatically adjusts access to mobile apps and features based on a given work environment and additional contextual indicators, eliminating device distractions within the office, on jobsites or when driving.
- Includes a web-based Management Console, mobile app and available Beacon technology that can detect movement or be used to define boundaries
- Employer defines how to protect employees based on location or proximity to high-risk areas or equipment, movement including speed, time of day or day of week and user or work group
- Apps and functions that help employees are kept front and center, while those seen as distracting are temporarily hidden
- Mobile App works with iOS and Android phones and tablets and automatically switches to Active mode depending on how or where the device is being used
- Works only when needed and does not affect an employee’s mobile device outside of designated zones or on their personal time