The TicketPro solution was created to digitize 100 percent of material and haul tickets that enter a production facility or a jobsite by extracting data through Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology.
- Simplistic and flexible approach to digitizing ticket data ensures material supply operations, materials haulers and construction project jobsites can easily remove the headaches of paper tickets from their process
- Within the system the ticket signer simply selects a project, chooses the material being hauled and snaps a picture of the paper ticket
- System can utilize scanner integration or capture tickets directly from a scale printer with an interface that imports the tickets as soon as they are created by the scale operator
- With TicketPro’s invoice portal, material buyers can communicate with materials suppliers in seconds to make sure their records match and then process the invoice within hours. Suppliers can also request early payment to fill in those cash flow gaps
- Reconciliation tool can verify the work completed by simply scanning in a paper invoice and asking TicketPro to match tickets in the system with each line item on the invoice. TicketPro then highlights any missing, duplicate, or previously invoiced tickets for review, to ensure that the work being paid for has been completed, and that it has not been paid for previously
- Integrates with multiple accounting software solutions, such as Viewpoint, Quickbooks, etc., to ensure a smooth transition of information into existing AP systems already in place