The Scoop MAE (mobile awareness and engagement) mobile app is designed to replace paper checklists and enables the entire company, from management to in-field teams, to capture on-site data, gather more intel and give a complete picture of what is happening at a jobsite. It is an all-in-one, mobile cloud software for enterprise field data collection, collaboration and reporting, according to the app developer Trusterra Technologies Inc.
Hosted on Amazon Cloud Servers, the app uses mobile, social and cloud technologies to keep all team members aware of issues and engage in solving them in real time. The app captures both form-based and multimedia data and can organize the information in central dashboards, analytics and reports.
When a user sees an issue, they can use the Scoop app to fill out the customized form or checklist, add photos or videos from the field and then notify the right people who need to be involved.
The Scoop app is available on iOS and Android devices, but users must have a Scoop account to use the app.
- Eliminate paper forms and manual steps
- Capture data in real time
- Track field activities across locations
- Centralize and analyze data to spot trends
- Access the central platform from in-app or on the web
- Create statistical reports
- Discover recurring issues, top time-wasters or hazards
- Easy to design checklists and form templates
- Work offline with full access to mobile data
- Automatically create PDF reports
- Map inspections, observations, checklist and more
- Track submissions by region or person
- On-screen markup to point out details
- Get updates with email or mobile push
- Multi-criteria filtering and keyword search
- Custom category definition for issue grouping
- Convenient issue lead, due date and status fields for progress tracking
- Lead role assignment to enable easy delegation
- Automatic 2-way data synchronization
- Picture annotation with text or voice
- "New item" visual alerts on mobile and web