Nicknamed "the bullet", the GCX2 multi-constellation and dual-frequency GNSS receiver is designed to offer affordable high-quality results for traditional applications in the surveying and construction fields, as well as unconventional uses such as in landscape architecture, GIS, BIM and forensic mapping.
- Connects via Bluetooth to the S-10 or GHX2 field controller to enable ease of operation within the MAGNET suite of software
- Utilizes 226 channels, each optimized to constantly track any currently available satellite signals
- Features radio-free RTK operation via interference-free data communication technology, which eliminates licensing issue
- Supports up to three concurrent GCX2 rovers at a range of up to 300 meters when used as a base station
- May be paired with a cellular-enabled data controller to provide RTK network corrections and connectivity with MAGNET Enterprise
- Features a rechargeable battery and Sokkia receiver utility (SRU) software compatibility