Sokkia's multi-constellation GRX3 receiver is designed to provide a smaller, lighter and fully integrated GNSS solution. Can be used for GNSS post-processed surveying or RTK using wireless technologies.
- RTK option with cellular-equipped field computer, SiteComm RTK rover or paired with Sokkia total station for Fusion Positioning
- Combine with a Sokkia data collector and field software
- Sokkia Tilt technology includes a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Ultra-compact eCompass compensates for mis-leveled field measurements by as much as 15 degrees
- Advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels technology that automatically tracks signals from all available and planned constellations
- Meets IP67 certification for protection against harsh environmental weather conditions