The IRC Series rotary cutting head is designed to loosen hardened or frozen soil prior to digging or to excavate small trenches in rock.
- Can also be used for tearing down buildings, underwater demolition and demolition and construction jobs
- Three models offer 33.5- to 47-in. cutting widths
- Mount directly onto excavators from 15 to 50 tons
- 7,000- to 14,100-ft.-lbs. maximum output torque with up to 115 rpm
- Tungsten carbide cutter teeth
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about IRC Series Rotary Cutting Head