Seven hydraulic transverse cutting units are designed for use with Terex excavator models ranging from 4,400 to 132,000 lbs., as well as the company's tractor-loader-backhoes.
- Heavy-duty spur gears and bearings
- Powered by a low-speed, high-torque hydraulic drive motor ranging from 24 to 190 hp
- Hydraulic flow ranging from 8 to 158 gpm
- Excavation, scaling and demolition standard cutting heads
- Available with a selection of hydraulic motors, drums and picks to match the application
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hydraulic Transverse Cutting Units