The Ditch Doctor chews up material with cutting heads, breaks it down and redistributes the material from a chute. The dirt is projected away from the ditch allowing it to self level. The two-stage ditch allows vegetation to remain on slopes and upper shelf as rotary head carves out a U-shaped ditch below.
- Excavator operator has full control of cutting depth and projection distance
- Patented detachable outer scroll case for dry ditching
- Can work in up to 3 ft. of water
- Can handle any material
- Can function as a bucket to move large items like boulders from the ditch
- Two models available
- Custom manufactured to fit specific makes and models of excavators from 5 to 22 tons