Wacker Neuson’s new RD 27 2.5-ton double drum vibratory roller has been upgraded to include a variety of new features that enhance the operating experience, improves performance and service accessibility.
- Multi-functional lever contains buttons for all vibration options, water on/off, and even the horn
- Tapered front frame creates excellent visibility to the front drum
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station includes easy-to-read dashboard and control panel
- RD 27-100 comes with a 39.4-in. drum width and the RD 27-120 has a 47.2-in. drum width
- Single or dual drum vibration and a choice of high or low compaction force to fit a variety of conditions and applications
- Free access to the water pump, water filter and water bars allowing for convenient daily maintenance
- 37.5-hp Kubota diesel engine
- RD 27-100 offers an operating weight of 5,470 lbs. and produces a low/high total centrifugal force of 15,589/16,860 lbs.
- RD 27-120 weighs 5,950 lbs and produces a 15,285/20,232 lbs. of low/high centrifugal force
- Designed for the compaction of base and finish asphalt layers as well as granular subbase materials
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Wacker Neuson Upgraded RD 27 Series