Mauldin 4700 Finishing Roller
- The Mauldin Model 4700 pneumatic finishing roller features an inside turning radius of 10 feet 9 inches. the seven-tire, two-ton unit features an 8.5-inch curb clearance and 1.25-inch wall clearance. Unit has an empty weight of 3,500 pounds bearing on three front and four rear tires. Power is provided by an 18-hp air-cooled Kohler gasoline engine, providing the roller with a travel speed of 6 mph and gradability of 40 percent.
- Model 4700
- + Seven-tire, 2-ton finishing roller
- + Inside turning radius of 10 ft. 9 in.
- + 8.5-inch curb clearance and 1.25-inch wall clearance
- + Empty weight of 3,500 pounds bearing on three front and four rear tires
- + 18-hp, air-cooled Kohler gasoline engine
- + Travel speed of 6 mph and gradability of 40%
- Mauldin Paving Products
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 4700 finishing roller