Weber MT introduces its lightweight SRV 300 vibrating rammer specifically designed for compacting around conduits or pipe supports with one-centimeter accuracy.
- Tipping the scales at merely 32 kg, this rammer provides the operator effortless, flexible and safe handling even in tilted positions and tight spaces
- Ideal for installations of drainage systems and compacting along sidewalks or utility connections or for minor compacting jobs in the gardening and
- landscaping sector
- Easy to transport; single person can load and transport the rammer in a small van or even a hatchback
- The unit is powered by a four-stroke Honda GX 35 gasoline engine that has been specially modified by Weber MT for easy starting
- Reliability of operation is ensured by a sturdy engine guard and the modified, and thus more powerful, air filter fitted into the SRV 300