Husqvarna’s LT 6005 is ideal for compacting soil in trench and sewage systems, gardening and landscaping, compaction on backfill, foundations, patching and repairs. It is equipped with a Honda GXR120 engine, which is especially designed for rammers. The LT 6005 is easy to handle with rollers on the steering bar and a lifting handle on the foot. Despite its low weight, it still delivers the deep compaction needed with a combination of high centrifugal force and speed.
- 3 fixed positions for the throttle control, stop (gas line fully closed), idle and full speed
- Slimmed handles to work in narrow spaces or close to obstacles
- Easy access to all service points.
- Balanced design means excellent traction and maneuverability
- High impact and speed delivers outstanding compaction efficiency