The RD7 roller series offers a compact design with dual smooth, beveled edge drums that allow for tight side clearance on both sides for compaction of asphalt and granular materials in confined areas.
- 1,624-lb. RD7He powered by an 8.2-hp Hatz diesel engine with electric start, while the 1,512-lb. RD7A has a 9.7-hp Honda gasoline engine
- Feature a drum width of 25.6 in. and a high/low centrifugal force of 4,998/2,935 lbs.
- Total hydrostatic drive with all hydraulic hoses and cables protected from damage
- Shock-mounted, low-vibration handle offers multiple gripping points for easier control and turning, a center handle for fine control while finishing asphalt and a foot-operated handle lock that allows for easy tilting for storage
- Easy to reach throttle and low/high exciter force controls located on the handle
- Shorter wheelbase and reduced overall weight contribute to easy turning
- Large water tank with easy access cap and quick view of the water level
- Open frame design provides for fast cleaning with a pressure washer and easy access components