The TB210R compact excavator features a minimal tailswing design, retractable undercarriage, a backfill blade that can go from 40.2 in. wide down to 29.5 in. wide and a foldable ROPS/TOPS canopy that can reduce the machine’s overall height. Pilot-operated joystick controls come with an ISO/SAE control pattern change valve, selector valve and pilot accumulator.
- Selector valve allows for one-way and two-way auxiliary hydraulic flow
- Pilot accumulator enables the operator to easily remove residual pressure from the auxiliary lines
- Kubota D722-E4B three-cylinder engine delivers nearly 22% more horsepower than the predecessor TB108
- Engine oil filter and dipstick easily accessed via a lockable access panel located below the operator’s seat
- Lockable swing-out panel on the left side of the machine provides access to the fuel fill and sight gauge, fuel filter with shut-off and dual-element air cleaner
- Rear engine hood opens overhead for easy access to the hydraulic tank and sight gauge, battery, coolant reserve tank, pattern change valve and one-way flow selector valve