The 18,780-lb. TB290 compact excavator is equipped with a 69.2-hp Yanmar turbocharged, Tier 4 Final engine with a high-pressure common rail fuel system and a diesel particulate filter (DPF) exhaust aftertreatment system. A closed center, load-sensing, three-pump hydraulic system delivers enhanced multi-function capability and makes it a useful attachment platform. Attachment presets and auxiliary flow rates are adjustable from the operator’s station, and high flow settings are standard.
- Offers 16,565 lbs. of bucket breakout force and an arm crowd force of nearly 8,200 lbs.
- Standard long arm with integrated thumb mount provides a 15-ft. maximum dig depth and a 17-ft. 3-in. maximum dump height
- Capable of traveling between 1.6 to 3.1 mph.
- Triple flange track rollers ensure the track always has two points of contact with the rollers
- Automatic track tensioning system maintains proper track tension when the unit is in high-speed travel mode
- Roomy, deluxe cab with automotive-styled interior, LCD color multi-information display, high-capacity HVAC system and high-back suspension seat with retractable seatbelt and multiple height adjustments
- Cab also includes a radio with auxiliary jack for an MP3 player, roll-up front window with gas spring lift-assist cylinder and sunshade with optional rain guard protector
- 33.8-gal. fuel tank capacity