The 9018F reduced tailswing compact excavator has a 4,189-lb. operating weight (with cab) and a retractable undercarriage that can extend to a 51-in. outside tread width and retract to just 39 in. for work in restrictive spaces.
- Provides a 7-ft. 6-in. digging depth and 3,597-lbf. bucket breakout force
- 17-net-hp Yanmar low-speed, high-torque, Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- Includes a standard .06-cu.-yd. bucket and hydraulic thumb
- Load-sensitive hydraulic system offers 14.5-gpm main pump displacement and uses a proportional control valve for better management of flow distribution
- Available with a closed pressurized cab with a heater and window defroster as well as a canopy design
- Travel pedals and joysticks control machine functions, while auxiliary hydraulic functions are controlled by electrical proportional solenoids
- Can be used with most third-party technologies such as grade control and telematics