The 5-ton U55-4 tight tailswing excavator is powered by a 45.2-net-hp Kubota electronically controlled Tier 4-compliant engine with common rail system.
- Maximum digging depth of 11 ft. 10.3 in. with a bucket digging force of 11,177 lbs.
- Standard Mode provides a 5% productive improvement over the previous model, while Eco Mode offers up to 9% fuel savings
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Auto-shift system enables automatic travel shift from high to low based on traction effort and terrain
- Cab offers a deluxe suspension seat, two-speed travel switch on the dozer lever, air conditioning, easy open front window, wider entrance and a two-pattern selection system
- User-friendly digital panel offers a wider display, easier access, simpler settings and easy to read indicators and alerts
- Available hydraulic angle blade offers a 25-degree pivot angle and float function