The latest addition to the V5 compact excavator line is the 50V5, featuring a 12-ft. 7-in. dig depth and weighing in at an easily towable 10,830 lbs.
- Kubota V2403-CR-E5B diesel engine rated at 43.5 hp at 2,400 rpm
- Delivers 9,100 lbs. of breakout force at the bucket.
- Offset boom with a 50°/80° swing angle
- 43-gpm total hydraulic system flow with a 16-gpm maximum auxiliary hydraulic flow
- 6-ft. 6-in. dozer blade
- Built on a stable track frame to maximize safety and minimize equipment repairs
- Comfortable operating environment available in open canopy or cab configurations
- Highly responsive pilot controls and easy to read instrument panels
- Includes wide-opening access panels and large compartments for service and maintenance
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Kato 50V5 Compact Excavator