Boxer's 600HD and 700HDX mini skid steers are designed to reduce hand labor and the costs of performing key tasks so you can lift more, move more and dig faster.
- Redesigned platform with generous hip padding, dual hydrostatic operating system, piloted joystick controls, rubber-isolated engine and hydraulic components, tightened boom tolerances and increased ground speed
- Operating capacities of 531 and 707 lbs. (35% tip load) and tip capacities of 1,535 and 2,020 lbs.
- 24.8-hp Kubota diesel engines
- 600HD offers a 74-in. hinge pin height and a 3.47-in. fixed track width, while the 700HDX has a hydraulically expanding undercarriage from 35 to 43.5 in.
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system
- 600HD produces 11.3 gpm of auxiliary hydraulic flow from single remote auxiliary lines and the 700HDX with dual remote auxiliaries produces 11.3/8.7 gpm