The 7,600-lb. SK3000 full-sized stand-on skid steer is built with the power to complete a wide range of projects typically reserved for traditional skid steers, but with the convenience of a stand-on machine. It's lighter weight enables easy maneuverability and transport.
- Open, standing operator station with 332-sq.-in. operator platform provides a 360° view of the jobsite
- Features an operating capacity of 3,100 lbs. and delivers 5,500 lbs. of breakout force to lift and move heavy loads with a bucket
- Directs up to 51 hp to the attachment for efficient, productive use of hydraulic attachments
- Advanced hydraulic system comes with 8-, 14- and 22-gpm flow setting to match flow to the job
- Hydraulic-operated attachment pins simplify switching attachments
- Optional automatic ride control
- Optional dual self-leveling kit keeps loads level as they are raised or lowered