Equipped with a low-maintenance, 31-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine, the SK650 directs 20 net hp to the attachment for greater performance capability.
- Larger capacity fuel (8 gal.) and hydraulic tanks mounted on the outside of the frame
- Foot pedal auxiliary control enables attachments to be driven by foot, freeing hands to control depth and ground speed
- Quick-disconnect attachment fittings
- Attachment-level indicator mounted to the attachment lift frame
- Float section on auxiliary valve enables use of attachments that follow the contour of the ground
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SK650 Mini Skid Steer