The T740 vertical lift path compact track loader is powered by a 74-hp ultra-low particulate combustion (ULPC) Tier 4-compliant diesel engine that does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
- 10,263-lb. operating weight with a 3,200-lb. rated operating capacity
- 132-in. lift height to hinge pin
- Higher standard flow and pressure (23 gpm) with an optional 30.5-gpm high-flow hydraulic option
- Pressurized cab with cab-forward design moves operators closer to the attachment and the work area, while a large cab door opening,large side and rear windows and a large top window provide all-around visibility
- Standard controls with power assist or optional Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC)