The 50-hp TL65, 60-hp TL80, 74-hp TL100 and 101-hp TL120 compact wheel loaders are equipped with Deutz Tier 4 Final engines, hydrostatic drive systems, parallel kinematics and the Terex Smart Control System.
- Bucket capacities from 0.65 to 2.36 cu. yds.
- Articulated steering provides up to a 40° turning angle, while the oscillating rear axle design provides a 12° swing angle and keeps all four wheels in contact with the ground
- Closed-circuit hydrostatic drive with infinitely variable and step-less speed
- Up to 90% of the maximum torque available at startup
- Feature a variable-flow hydraulic system, permanent all-wheel drive and automatic limited-slip differential in the front and rear axles
- Parallel Kinematics enable quick, precise lifting of loads to height without constant readjustment of the load angle
- Terex Smart Control operating system includes a new dashboard display for at-a-glance machine operation information, multi-function joystick with electro-proportional control circuit and keypad with extra-large keys
- Automatic power shift and fingertip controls