The 40ZV-2 is a .65-cu.-yd. machine featuring a 45-hp Kubota V2403-MDI four-cylinder diesel engine and Hitachi two-speed hydrostatic drive system.
- Z-linkage lift arm with 7-ft. 7.5-in. dump clearance and 3-ft. reach
- Top travel speed of 10.5 mph
- Standard ROPS/FOPS canopy, limited-slip differentials, 0.65-cu.-yd.quick-coupler bucket, universal coupler and third spool valve
- Includes an adjustable suspension seat, automatic bucket leveler and single lever hydraulic control
- Oil-impregnated bucket pins, easy access engine compartment and cartridge filters allow for ease of service
- Optional sound-suppressed ROPS/FOPS cab, air conditioning, heater, solid tires and radiator screen
- Fuel consumption of around 1 gph in most applications