The Yanmar V10 compact wheel loader features hydrostatic drive for high speed and low torque. The hydrostatic drive can change to high torque and low speed when more power and greater traction is required.
- 74-hp transverse-mounted turbocharged diesel engine provides additional counterweight to the rear of the machine
- Oscillating rear axle provides stable operation on uneven ground while maintaining four-wheel traction
- Single pin articulated joint provides a more stable platform and less need for adjustments and maintenance
- Hydrostatic drive provides dynamic braking
- Operating weight: 12,786 lb.
- Bucket capacity: 1.31 to 2.03 cu. yd.
- Tipping load: 9,634 lb. (straight); 8,510 lb. (articulated)