The new wheel loaders include the 444L, 644L, 644L Hybrid and 724L models and incorporate several customer-driven improvements to boost performance and productivity, including a redesigned Z-Bar loader linkage, an updated, ergonomically designed cab, electrohydraulic (EH) controls and a more robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
- Horsepower has been increased from the previous K-Series models on the 644L, 644L Hybrid and 724L, boasting 249 horsepower, 231 horsepower, and 268 horsepower, respectively.
- Redesigned Z-Bar linkage provides improved visibility to the front attachment and near parallel lift, which is now 8º, which improves load leveling throughout the lift cycle
- Operator cab is filled with features designed to provide a first-class work environment, including increased functional storage, durable seats and an improved HVAC system. Customers can choose one of two cab options — standard or premium — to ensure their needs are met.
- Single-lever hydraulic joystick control with an ergonomically designed grip is equipped with a standard forward-neutral-reverse switch as well as two multifunction buttons that can be programmed to control any of 10 different functions selected in the monitor
- With EH functionality, the operator can select how abrupt the bucket or boom stops and can adjust hydraulic flow percentage using the monitor for specific attachments. The bucket vibrate feature aids when dumping or sprinkling loose material, while the EH precision mode allows for fine metering when placing pipe or heavy objects