The 5,600-lb. 860i with standard telescopic boom offers a lift height of up to 137.8 in., a maximum tipping load of 4,190 lbs. and up to 4,850 lbs. of breakout force.
- A 57-hp Kohler KDI 1903 TCR diesel engine
- The 21.1-gpm high-flow auxiliary hydraulics can run all of the company's attachments
- Optidrive drive circuit improves performance by as much as 10%
- Hydrostatic drive transmission with a maximum 18.6-mph travel speed
- A 53.9-in. insight turning radius
- Enclosed cab with A/C available